This edition of the Motorhome manual contains essential, yet accessible content and is addressed to both future and existing owners, and includes detailed guidance on subjects such as routine maintenance, workshop procedures, improvement projects and safety considerations.
Information on the latest legal issues and revisions to codes of practice are included, as are recent changes to supply systems. There has been an increasing interest in refillable gas tanks, solar PV panels and different types of leisure battery, and information on these topics and more have been bought up to date, accompanied by supporting photographs and step-by-step guides.
- A detailed, full colour guide to buying, owning and maintaining a motorcaravan
- Step-by-step guidance on electricity, gas, water supplies and appliances.
- Practice information on maintaining and upgrading fittings and soft furnishings
- A selection of popular installation projects for owners to tackle themselves
- Information on European standards, UK legal issues and obligatory loading limits