Sunncamp Incepter Caravan Awning
Introducing from SunnCamp the Inceptor Air-Volution Extreme 330 Caravan Porch Awning, the stunning conservatory for any caravan which boasts a single inflation point for ease of pitching! The 390 measures 390cm in width featuring a depth of 325cm, the vista style front provide good all-round flow of light and stunning panoramic views. The generously sized living area provide comfortable living for couples to families. Upgraded with multi-zip curtains provides excellent privacy and the curtains can configured to liking during the day to control the light.
Removable front panels allow you open the awning up, allowing you to vent the awning on those warmer days, and leaves you with canopy style to enjoy the weather while remaining directly out of the sun. Secondary mesh on the side doors allows natural air to flow around the awning while keeping those pesky insects at bay.
The SunnCamp Inceptor Air Extreme is compatible with SunnCamp’s left and right ApartAIR rooms allowing to further extend the awning beyond your caravan’s awning rail providing additional storage and living space!
The canvas has been produced from SunnCamp’s signature PRO-TEK 300D material. This fabric offers four times the tensile strength as standard 75D fabric! New improvements and technical developments have allowed the fabric to be specially woven and coated with layers of waterproof coating, which have been evenly and uniquely applied so that the fabric keeps its ultra-flexibility and softness, yet sits suitably in shape. The PRO-TEK 300D material features a 6000mm hydrostatic head rating.
- Air Volution Single Inflation
- Compatible with Air Annexe Plus – will fit onto either side of awning
- Compatible with ApartAIR – left and right fit available
- Interchangeable, removable side panels with secondary mesh
- Removable front panels
- Two zip in/out airflow panels (1 x front right/1 x front left)
- Veranda option on all panels
- LED light pockets (for optional LED light system)
- SunnCamp’s enhanced roof profile (ERP)
- Window lights in roof (with curtains)
- Curtains on all windows/Multi-zip curtains on front windows
- External peggable mud wall for extra weather protection (PVC mesh)
- Vertical storm pole pockets
- Draught Skirt with ventilation panels
- Include pump with gauge and dump valve
- Includes rear weather poles
- Includes storm buckles and straps
- Includes veranda pole and x1 vertical storm pole
- Includes air storm bars for added roof tension
- Height range: 235cm – 250cm
- Width: 390cm
- Depth: 325cm
- Pack Size: 79cm x 43cm
- Weight: 30kg approx.