Dorema Garda 240 De Luxe Full Caravan Awning Suitable for Seasonal Sites or for Touring.
The Garda 240 is one of three models in this range produced by Dorema. The complete range is enhanced by the option of adding canopy poles for those who wish to seasonally site their awnings. There are also two annex designs for the full range which is produced in the latest TenCate materials. Check out the amazing quality and specifications of this new and improved Dorema awning range.
Roof Material: Ten Cate All Season coated polyester
Wall Material; Ten Cate All season Heavy Quality coated polyester.
Front Panel: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out.
Side Panels: Both panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out
Frame: 25mm EasyGrip steel frame, 2 extra roof poles in sizes 10-19, 2 extra front legs in size 15-19
Available sizes 750 – 1125cm
Available Colours: B;ue / Grey, Charcoal / Grey
Weight: Size 10 approx. 34kg
Ventilation: A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel. On both sides you will find a fly screen panel.
- 28mm EasyGrip Frame
- Lightweight Fibre Tech Plus Easy Grip frame
- Lightweight Aluminium Easy Grip Quick System frame, (not recommended for seasonal site use)
- Palma Awning Canopy
- Annex Tall With Pointed Roof
- Annex tall Deluxe with pointed Roof
- Inner tent Annex
- Verandah Pole
- Canopy Poles (Recommended if seasonally sited)
- Safe Lock System Kit
- Annex fitted with double zip system, this enables you to replace the side panel
- Covered Zips in matching material for extra protection
- Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right hand side of the awning.
- Fitted with Quick Lock Profile
- Fitted with Safe Lock System
- Fitted with beading for Palma awning canopy
- Zipped exterior covers on all window panels
PLEASE NOTE THIS PRODUCT IS DESPATCHED DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND IS SUBJECT TO THEIR AVAILBILITY. IF IN DOUBT PLEASE CALL 01543 372400
Simple and easy to fit, these hard wearing, reusable eyelet clips instantly create a strong securing point, or eyelet, on…